and other amusing things your kids say when you're not around
Friday, June 8, 2007
helpful
sometimes carli likes to stay in at recess to help her teacher with little odd jobs. usually this is fine with me, but sometimes i just need a break from all of them. this day i was unwrapping a tootsie roll for my "mid-morning snack." "carli, please go outside today," i said to the girl loitering at my desk. "can't i help you with something?" she asked sweetly. "not today, i just need a break." carli saw my tootsie roll. "do you need help with THAT?" she asked, grinning. "i think i can manage this on my own, i'm pretty good at it, thanks." and i popped it in my mouth. ever so helpful carli replied, "oh yeah, well I'M an expert."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the laugh. I have heard some of these before but they become funnier each time I read or hear them again.
Post a Comment