malia's report was entitled: idaho: a glittering white land. here are some excerpts from the report:
it snows so much during winter that it is almost half the size of a regular 6 or 7 year old.
in idaho, they use the following as decorations: hanged pictures, tiny statues (like is stuffed,) and little porcelin dolls. My grandpa and grandma lives in idaho and their house is full of hanged pictures, tiny statues, and little porcelin dolls. my mom grew up in idaho and knows a lot about idaho.
4 comments:
and i thought i knew alot about idaho!
I live here, and the "glittering" is more like "smothering".
So exactly how much snow is half the size of a 6 or 7 year old... are we talking height here... weight??
Too cute -- I love this blog!!!
I have been to Idaho and can attest that they do, in fact, use hanged pictures, tiny stuffed statues and little porcelin dolls. That's just what I saw when I was there too!
Post a Comment