Thursday, May 14, 2009

colors

we just finished reading sarah, plain and tall and it talks about sarah and papa's wedding at the end. malia told us that her wedding colors were going to be purple and white. marcus said, "guys never get to pick out wedding colors." i replied to marcus, "well, if you want to help when you get married just say, 'wifey, i want to help pick out colors'" he countered, "i will NOT call her wifey, that is the stupidest name. i will call her honey." then lucy said, "not me. i will say, 'for our wedding, baby maker, i want blue and yellow.'"

5 comments:

LeShel said...

oh the innocence that comes from little mouths.
I'll never forget one of my flying a art butterfly up to a girls art butterfly and saying, "do you want to mate?"

WV: comentr :how fitting.

emily said...

Do I know you?! Anywho...FYI: I let him do it. It's totally a 2nd graders komodo dragon habitat. He thought of it himself, and created it himself...he's so proud, and so am I. I just felt bad when he came home from school and said, "So and so's was SO much cooler than mine." But, deep down, I know who REALLY did the work. :)

Rachel said...

that is so dang funny to me, thanks for posting great things from your 3rd graders . . .when does school get out for you? Happy or sad?

Kristen said...

everytime I read this blog I laugh out loud!

Catherine said...

That is amazing! I want to be a teacher! I love your blog!