Wednesday, February 3, 2010

connor

without even trying, connor is one of the most entertaining students i've had:


he was laughing at something, then abruptly stopped and said, "actually, that's not funny. my brain can't tell the difference between lame or funny."

"i like action movies. they are violent movies, but i call it action. it sounds nicer that way, don't you think?"

it is common practice for me to give nicknames to my students: charleigh is charleigh bucket and jaxon is jaxon browne. connor one day had a great idea: "we should consider merging charleigh and jaxon. then we'd have charleigh browne in our class."

"i wish there was rock band for michael jackson's greatest hits. i'd even like rock band for michael jackson's crappiest hits."

the day after confessing that he had a crush on holland: "i don't really like holland. that was a cover up."

3 comments:

LeShel said...

i love this connor kid

Kristen said...

This kid is a crap up. I have a third grader and I wish he were friends with this kid so that I could hear the commentary in person.

Cheryl Houston said...

That's stinking cute! And HIlarious! Charleigh Brown! And smart.