Thursday, April 7, 2011

religion

two of my reading students were leaving class to do their first confession. some students asked me what it was.

me: i'm not exactly sure what they do, i'm not catholic.

sam and reagan (with wide eyes of disbelief): YOU'RE NOT CATHOLIC?!?!?!?

adriano (with a look of great confusion): what are you, russian?

sam: no, she's probably pigtivian. (i think he meant presbyterian)


***

so there you have it. the world's religions narrowed down to three: catholic, russian, or pigtivian. so what are you?

4 comments:

Cheryl Houston said...

I went to Pigtivian church as a pre-teen and teen but converted to Catholicism at the age of 27.

I guess I could defect to become Russian but I probably won't do that.

YOU need to post more. Just saying. Please? :D

Rachel said...

ha ha ha
that is so great!

Kristen said...

That is awesome!

Destiny said...

Love it.